YAMEN4IT Experienced in liability and asset protection.
- Reliable security solutions for a variety of venues, including hotels and motels, hospitals, college campuses, and public areas.
- Following by mobile from anywhere in the world on the Internet.
- Training the customers how to use of all devices Services.
- Offers special prices for all customers with maintenance supply & installation & configuration contracts service .
- Contact today to minimize potential legal headaches while taking total control of the mapping, emergency agent and local recording of your property.
Security system components
There are different types of cameras available in the market now. Choosing one will largely depend upon your need and budget. Some of the best options available are:
- Wired – The hardwired surveillance cameras are the cheapest and conventional models.
- Wireless – new wireless cameras are a bit expensive but offer more flexibility regarding placement and readjusting.
- Indoor & outdoor – There are special types of cameras available for indoor and outdoor purposes. Outdoor cameras are usually sturdier and also can ensure better view in different weather conditions.
- Day and night vision – Some cameras have infrared night vision, which can ensure better quality images without additional lighting. However, basic cameras need adequate lighting to capture clear images.
- Hidden cameras – Whether to hide cameras or not will depend on your purpose. If you want to make them readily detectable, hidden cameras are ideal. However, visible cameras are ideal if you want to deter crime or other offenses.
For basic single-camera systems, it is enough to fix your regular television to view images. However, if you have a more complex system with the need for better quality video footages, then there are specific monitors for his. You can try buying Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) displays of Light Emitting Diodes (LED) monitors. LED is a better choice regarding clarity and resolution.
Along with the other parts, you need a good storage device to save your video footages for further viewing. There are two types of video recorders available now – Digital Video Recorders (DVR) to be used with analog cameras and Network Video Recorders (NVR) in combination with IP cameras.
Digital Video Recorder (DVR) is the most popular and largely used systems in home CCTV systems. While scouring the market for home video surveillance systems, one may come across several types of DVRs with different features and capacities. There is no need to worry, further in this post; we will discuss various DVRs to make it an easy choice.
The most basic definition of any security system is found in its name. It is literally a means or method by which something is secured through a system of interworking components and devices.
In this instance, we’re talking about home security systems, which are networks of integrated electronic devices working together with a central control panel to protect against burglars and other potential home intruders.
A typical home security system includes:
- A control panel, which is the primary controller of a home’s security system
- Door and window sensors
- Motion sensors, both interior and exterior
- Wired or wireless security cameras
- A high-decibel siren or alarm
- A yard sign and window stickers