- Secure Your Access Point with Remote Access VPN
- Speed – Safety – Privacy
- Port Forward
- Serves to remotely routers (MikroTik) from outside the network via your domain.
What is Remote Access VPN?
- Remote access refers to the ability to access a computer, such as a home computer or an office network ,from a remote location.
- This allows employees to work offsite, such as at home or in another location,
- while still having access to a distant computer or network, such as the office network.
- Remote access can be set up using a local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) or even a virtual private network (VPN) so that resources and systems can be accessed remotely.
- Remote access is also known as remote login.