Yamen4it.com offers Subscribers domain name registration, yamen4it hosting, and email hosting services for the duration of the service term purchased from Yamen4it.com.
Services are provided on the basis of facility and equipment availability. Yamen4it.com reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time.
Access to the web and email servers is terminated upon expiry of the Service.
Details regarding your account can be found in your account control panel
- Web Hosting
All Yamen4it.com web hosting accounts will display a “Coming Soon” web page by default when activated. This page informs visitors that the Subscriber has recently setup their account with Yamen4it.com. The “Coming Soon” default index web page may be removed by the Subscriber at any time once they have access to the web server. The “Coming Soon” web page may include, but without limitation to, the following:
- Links to additional products and services offered by Yamen4it.com.
- Advertisements for products and services offered by third-parties.
- An internet search engine interface.
All web page error requests (such as 403 errors or 404 errors) will direct traffic to a default Yamen4it.com error page. This error page informs visitors that the web page they are looking for cannot be found, and may include, but without limitation to, the following:
- Links to additional products and services offered by Yamen4it.com.
- Advertisements for products and services offered by third-parties.
- An internet search engine interface.
At its sole discretion, Yamen4it.com may place advertisements or other commercial content on your yamen4it, emails or anywhere it deems fit.
Depending on which hosting plan you choose, you may request to change the billing term of your hosting service through your account control panel. In such cases, the expiry date of your hosting service will be adjusted according to the billing term that you have requested. Any optional features for your hosting plan will be billed according to the term that you have requested.
If your hosting plan includes a free domain name, you will be required to pay a fee to reimburse Yamen4it.com for the domain name registration upon changing to another hosting plan or a billing term that does not include a free domain name. The amount of this fee will vary depending on the domain extension and on the registration term.
All Yamen4it.com web hosting services, including service trials and promotional hosting offers, and their billing terms may be prorated and adjusted to expire on the last day of a month.
All service trials and promotion offers are considered to be delivered in full upon the completion of the service term stated on the trial or offer invoice found in your account control panel. Yamen4it.com is not obligated to provide reimbursement for any proration or service term adjustment on service trials or promotional offers.
Promotional offers, including special introductory rates, promotional rates, or any non-regular pricing, are only available to new customers and are only valid for the initial term. All hosting services will renew at the regular renewal rate.
In the absence of a cancellation request from you, your hosting service will be renewed for a successive term, at the regular renewal rate, on the 16th of the expiry month.
- Definition of Unlimited Usage
What “Unlimited” means: Yamen4it.com does not set an arbitrary limit on the amount of resources an account can Use.
What “Unlimited” DOES NOT mean: The accounts are not intended to support the greater web hosting needs of large enterprises or to be Used as an online storage warehouse to store backups, archiving of electronic files or emails, documents, log files, etc. or to be Used as a media file streaming/sharing hub.
Reselling any of the Service’s resources is strictly prohibited. Any accounts found to be reselling resources will immediately be suspended, with or without notice. Reselling of account resources is only permitted if you are Using a Reseller Hosting Plan, a Virtual Private Server (VPS) or a Dedicated Server.
Yamen4it.com’s “Unlimited” services are provisioned in a shared hosting environment. Any account found to be adversely affecting the performance of other Subscriber accounts by excessively Using network bandwidth, server storage, memory or CPU resources, will be flagged by Yamen4it.com administrators and anti-abuse controls. These Subscribers will then be asked to consider Virtual Private Server (VPS) or Dedicated Server services. SerioUS offenses will result in the account service suspension or termination, with or without notice.
- Service Fees / Payments / Invoices
Yamen4it.com Uses an automated payment processing system and only accepts credit card or PayPal payments at this time. All Subscribers are required to maintain valid payment information on file for the processing of any applicable service fees. At its sole discretion, Yamen4it.com may Use credit card issuer-approved services, such as VISA Account Updater and MasterCard Automatic Billing Updater, to acquire updated payment information for the purpose of processing outstanding payments that are on your account.
Yamen4it.com may take any reasonable action to validate your payment and registration information, and collect all payments due. You agree to pay all attorney and collection fees arising from any efforts to collect any past due amounts from you, to the extent allowed by law.
Service fees are due at the time of order or on the day of renewal. All fees must be paid in full.
Invoices for all Yamen4it.com services can be found by logging into your account control panel.
Billing inquiries and disputes should be brought to Yamen4it.com’s attention within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so will be deemed to be an admission that the invoice and charges are accurate.
If any chargeback or charge dispute notices are received for your account, services provided to you may be immediately suspended pending investigation, and you will be subject to chargeback service charges. Where applicable, Yamen4it.com reserves the right to put your domain name into “Registrar Hold” status and deny any transfer requests for that domain name until the chargeback or dispute issue has been resolved.
Accounts will be suspended if its service renewal fees are not paid within 72 hours of the due date. Accounts suspended in this manner can be re-activated upon payment of the Account Reactivation Fee (see below).
Any applications or requests for services will be declined if payment cannot be successfully processed within 72 hours of the order.
Yamen4it.com reserves the right to modify service fees and rates, effective upon posting on the Yamen4it.com yamen4it or on this Agreement.
- Termination / Plan Change / Refund Policy
Yamen4it.com may terminate your Service under the following circumstances (non-exclusive list):
- Non-payment of fees
- You are in breach of any term or condition of this Agreement
- Your Use of the Service disrupts Yamen4it.com business operations or affects any other party
All Subscriber data is removed from Yamen4it.com servers for such terminations.
You may request account termination or hosting plan changes at any time by contacting our Customer Service team either through phone or case ticket. Our contact information can be found on the Support page of our yamen4it: https://www.yamen4it.com/contact-US/
When submitting your cancellation request, you must provide the correct Username and password for your account for verification. Incomplete cancellation requests will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. You will be responsible for any service fees that arise from your failure to cancel your account.
Refunds will not be given for services that are billed monthly or for one-time service fees, such as web design fees, file recovery fees, domain redemption fees, etc. You are eligible for a refund on hosting services that are not billed monthly under the following circumstances:
- If you cancel your account within 30 days of sign-up, you will, upon request, receive a full refund on the hosting fees paid, less any setup fees or one-time service fees.
- If you cancel your account within 45 days of a hosting service renewal, you will, upon request, receive a full refund on the hosting fees paid on your most recent renewal. You will be subject to a EUR€15.00 Refund Processing Fee for this refund.
- If you cancel your account within 14 days of a hosting plan change, you will, upon request, receive a full refund on the hosting fees paid on your most recent hosting plan change, less any setup fees or one-time service fees. You will be subject to a EUR€15.00 Refund Processing Fee for this refund.
If your hosting plan includes a free domain name, you may be required to pay an additional EUR€15.00 Domain Reimbursement Fee to reimburse Yamen4it.com for the domain name registration when you do any of the following:
- You cancel your subscription to the hosting plan.
- Your subscription to the hosting plan ends.
- You make changes to your DNS settings.
- You transfer the domain name to another domain registrar.
Only one refund may be issued for each invoice. Yamen4it.com reserves the right to grant or deny any refund requests.
Domain name registrations, regardless if it is an initial registration or a renewal of an existing registration, cannot be cancelled and will remain in effect until the end of the registration term.
- Subscriber Responsibility
When you apply to Use Yamen4it.com services, you will be asked to select a Subscriber ID and Password. The Subscriber ID and Password are the means through which you access certain services. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to safeguard the Subscriber ID and Password you select from any unauthorized Use. IN NO EVENT WILL YAMEN4IT.COM BE LIABLE FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR SUBSCRIBER ID OR PASSWORD.
Subscribers are responsible for maintaining accurate account information at all times, including credit card and contact information. This information can be updated in your account control panel.
- Prohibited Conduct
Yamen4it.com does not allow the Use of unsolicited commercial email (“Spam”) to promote products or services. Any Subscriber engaging in the sending of Spam through the Yamen4it.com network or promoting information on yamen4its hosted by Yamen4it.com will be considered in breach of this Agreement and will be suspended from the Service immediately.
Your Use of the Service must be in compliance with Canadian and US laws, and the laws of your country at all times.
You are responsible for ensuring that your Use of the Service does not consume excessive system or network resources that disrupts the normal Use of the Service through, but not limited to, spawning multiple processes, or consuming excessive amounts of memory, CPU or bandwidth capacity.
The following is a non-exclusive list of contents, and behavior prohibited by the Service:
- Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, materials with sex or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of Spam or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of Spam. The sending of bulk email originating from our server’s mass distributed to unknown recipients soliciting products or services, or of bulk email NOT originating from our servers mass distributed to unknown recipients soliciting products or services relating to a Yamen4it.com account will result in immediate account suspension.
- Content that is grossly offensive to the community, including blatant expressions for bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity, or to post any obscene, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise object able material.
- Content or otherwise that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Content that sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
- Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of any Yamen4it.com service, solution or technology.
- Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of individual pass wording of Subscriber Sites (or pages contained therein).
You agree that, unless other instructions are posted on Yamen4it.com’s yamen4it, any notices required to be given under this Agreement will be deemed to have been given if delivered by email or fax, or sent by registered mail or by courier to each of the parties in accordance with the most current contact information you have provided to US, and the contact information for Yamen4it.com posted on the Yamen4it.com yamen4it. All notices shall be effective upon receipt, except that email and fax notices shall be effective upon transmission.
- Reservation of Rights
Yamen4it.com reserves the right and sole discretion to:
- Censor any yamen4it hosted on its servers that is deemed inappropriate.
- Review any account for excessive space or bandwidth utilization and to suspend service to those accounts that have exceeded allowed levels.
- Terminate any account for non-payment of fees, for providing fraudulent account information or fraudulent payment information.
- Terminate any account if the contents of its yamen4it results in, or are the subject of, legal action or threatened legal action against Yamen4it.com or any of its affiliates or partners, without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit.
- Terminate any account for unsolicited, commercial e-mailing (i.e., Spam), illegal access to other computers or networks (i.e., hacking), distribution of Internet viruses or similar destructive activities, activities whether lawful or unlawful that Yamen4it.com determines to be harmful to its other customers, operations or reputation, or for any breach of this agreement.
- Suspend the Service at any time for any duration of time when necessary, without penalty or liability to ourselves.
You agree that it may be necessary for US to temporarily suspend the Service for technical reasons or to maintain network equipment or facilities.
- Limitation of Liability
The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the Use of the Service is at your own risk. Yamen4it.com makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Service, or any service or information provided through the Service. Yamen4it.com is not responsible for any damages, injury or economic loss arising from the Use of the content or Service provided by Yamen4it.com.
In no event will Yamen4it.com be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or economic loss arising out of the Service or in connection with your yamen4it or any other services or products provided to you.
Yamen4it.com, its officers, directors, owners, agents and employees shall in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the Use of the Service or of your yamen4it.
In no event shall Yamen4it.com be held liable for any damages or economic loss, whatsoever, as a result of notifying any official of potentially illegal content on your yamen4it, or for providing copies of your data files to the appropriate authorities or cooperating with law enforcement efforts to locate persons who have posted content that is illegal or promotes illegal conduct.
- Force Majeure
Yamen4it.com will not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the provisioning of services if caused by acts of God, declared or undeclared war, fire, flood, storm, slide, earthquake, power failure, the inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities that are not caused by a failure to pay, labor disputes, or other similar events beyond our control that may prevent or delay service provisioning.
- Unenforceable Provisions
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such part will be ineffective to the extent of such invalid or unenforceable part only, without affecting the remaining parts of this Agreement in any way.
- Governing Law
The rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Canada, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles.
You may be subject to other local, provincial and national laws. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Canada for any dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement and waive your right to institute legal proceedings in any other jurisdiction. We shall be entitled to institute legal proceedings in connection with any matter arising under this Agreement in any jurisdiction where you reside, do business or have assets.
Domain name registrations will subject you to the Terms and Conditions of the respective governing domain extension registries. .COM, .NET, .ORG domain name extensions are governed by ICANN policy. Please refer to http://www.icann.org.
- Age of Majority
Yamen4it.com does not accept agreements and payments from persons under the legal age of 18 years. By submitting your account application, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age or your parent or legal guardian has agreed to accept this Agreement on your behalf.
No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement will be deemed to constitute a waiver of any other provision nor shall such a waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided in writing duly executed by the party to be bound thereby.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement, as may be updated from time to time and posted at https://www.yamen4it.com/terms-and-conditions/, represents the complete agreement and understanding between US with respect to the Service and supersedes any other written or oral agreement.