Wireless solutions for any environment
What Is Managed Wi-Fi?
Managed WiFi provides WiFi Internet access for guests, students, customers and employees throughout the property. The design will typically include devices such as wireless controllers, Wireless Access Points (or WAPs), switches and extensive cabling.
- Attract customers, keep employees mobile, and protect your private data with Wi-Fi for business.
- Wireless internet for customers and guests.
- Scalable coverage from single rooms to multiple buildings.
- Remote management and monitoring.
- Powerful security features.
- Use any space as a place to install the equipment, while ensuring the coverage and the power of sending a charge
Continue as ideally with colleagues or clients or partners.
- Benefit from scalability or upgrade with reliability and safety, users can get the best speed and solutions to surf.
- Functions: central management, power over Ethernet, high transmission speed, dual power for network.
- High-density areas (optimised for 100+ guests per access point, if needed)
- Centralised management of WiFi networks with the ability to load floor plans and analyse coverage area, as well as monitor connected users.
- Powering access points can be done via PoE (improves coverage area)
- Scalability of business WiFi solutions limited only by the controller’s computing power. As a result, one can expect very low cost of expanding such network.
- Automatic software updates (can be disabled if desired)
- Networking groups (subnets) with the ability to manage permissions
- Traffic Management for WiFi users. Network Diagnostics to identify issues like users overloading bandwidth
- Centralised authentication of clients on a dedicated Radius server or custom SQL-driven portal.
- Full support for WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology supporting up to 300 Mbit/s for Corporate WiFi
- UniFi AC access point supports 802.11 AC protocol capable of transmitting at speeds of 1300 Mbit/s.
- UniFi AC and PRO supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHZ
- Best-of-breed indoor/outdoor access points.
- Best-in-class 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless with gigabit throughput.
- MIME architecture (supports multiple client devices simultaneously).
- Enterprise-grade security and authentication.
- Isolated, secure guest Wi-Fi and multiple SSIDs, if needed.
- Continuous scans and protects against security threats.
WIRELESS BRIDGE ( POINT-POINT)
- Provides high-speed wireless bridge between two or more objects.
- Operates on standard 802.11 b / g / n with MIMO technology with a proprietary protocol support Ubiquiti AirMax.
- Supports connections of more than 100 Mbit/s maximum throughput of TCP/IP traffic.
- Ubiquiti pays close attention to antennas’ performance. With newer models one can select an angle of coverage to be 60 °, 90 ° or 120 °.
Many small businesses just don’t have the staff or time to deal with the maintenance and other tasks that come with providing wireless internet access. Managed wireless access frees up your staff’s time so they can worry about more relevant business matters, like providing great customer service or delivering an amazing product.
Arrange a no obligation consultation with YAMEN4IT
Call us today